Good question. When you are brand new to a studio, be sure to arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled class time in order to fill out any waiver forms and pay for your class.
- Arrive on time
- Bring a positive attitude and an open mind
- Sign in for class – Meet your teacher
- Turn off your cell phone and leave outside the practice room
- No gum or food in the practice room
- Avoid colognes, scented lotions, etc.
- Keep your body and feet clean
- Observe silence during and after class
- Do your best to stay inside the yoga room throughout entire class; if you must leave during class, please try to exit and return between postures
- Practice stillness between postures and focus on yourself
- Have fun and come back as soon as you can